Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ADV1 21" Wheel Package - BRAND NEW - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ADV1 21" Wheel Package - BRAND NEW

Full set of ADV1 wheels - 5.2.1SL Monoblock finished in Death Bronze with Pirelli P Zero (not Nero). 245/35/21 front and 285/30/21 rear. less than 20 miles on set. The package was $10,000.00 and I'm selling because I have another set that I prefer that came along before the custom production was completed on these.

If you know wheels then you know that this is a deal. Wheels are approximately 30% lighter than stock. Obviously these are new - so rash or damage whatsoever. Need to use your own TPMS and lugs.

Would prefer local but if shipping is required will do all that I can to lighten the cost on my end. Shipping from 94551 and you should factor total weight of 60lbs x4 wheels.

List Date: 1/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ADV1 21" Wheel Package - BRAND NEW
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

A2FWwvcgpbdE.jpg
2JxtTZruBsGw.JPG
bXnew7Er7qK0.JPG

Mobile friendly version: ADV1 21" Wheel Package - BRAND NEW

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Any chance you can take a nice side shot of a wheel so I can try to photoshop it on a pearl white body? I'm in the market for that color wheel but haven't seen any on a white Tesla yet.

Any chance you can take a nice side shot of a wheel so I can try to photoshop it on a pearl white body? I'm in the market for that color wheel but haven't seen any on a white Tesla yet.

I can - it may be easier to grab what you need directly from the ADV web site - here is how you could put it all together:

- under media gallery you can perform 3 different searches : "tesla (they have these wheels on the car); "death bronze" (thats the color) and "5.2.1 SL:" (thats the wheel type)
- if you search 'finishes' - the death bronze example (located at the bottom of the page) is the exact same wheel as on my car.

Here is a sample pic of the death bronze 5.2.1 SL on a white Lambo -

death bronze.JPG

let me know if this is enough information.