Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advanced Driving skills course and Track event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

woof

Fluffy Member
Supporting Member
Apr 30, 2009
New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon New Hampshire

April 7 (Advanced Driving Skills) A great way to learn safe driving skills. In the parking lot.

April 14 (High Performance Driving on track) On the track. Requires a helmet.

BMW Car Club--White Mountain Chapter (open to all makes/models)

BMW CCA - White Mountain Chapter > Events - MotorsportReg.com

I'm going to both events. I've done the Advanced Driving Skills class before in the Model S and leaned a lot...this time I'm taking the Model 3!

Lets get some Tesla M3's to take on those BMW's M3's (well, it's not a race, so not literally)

This brings back memories of the one time I drove that track with COM (the Corvette Club) in my RX8. I would need to get a new helmet (they expire every 5 years). The reason I did not pursue it is your car insurance ceases to function, once you enter the track. That track is bitchin though. They open up the oval to a curvy hilly bit. Almost like a nanoscopic Nürburgring.

Anyone signing up for the 2-day track event at Club Motorsports October 11-12? Looks amazing.
Hmm... I was thinking about Tesla Fest East in North Carolina October 25-27, but it's a bit of a drive and I'm attending the Blue Ridge Parkway Tesla Drive September 21 so it will be hard for me to do both. This event may solve that problem! The downside... would probably ruin the tires...