Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advanced Summon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon/Tesla renamed "Advance Summon" to "Smart Summon"

Screen Shot.png

He also noted that they will release Smart Summon to Early Access Program Tesla owners next week (Probably end of this week)
Elon Musk on Twitter

In the current features list it says “find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.” I’m assuming we are saying that’s not actually available yet? If so it belongs on the future features list...On my app I have only forward and reverse buttons on summon, and yes I bought FSD.

Am I missing something?

In the current features list it says “find you anywhere in a parking lot. Really.” I’m assuming we are saying that’s not actually available yet? If so it belongs on the future features list...On my app I have only forward and reverse buttons on summon, and yes I bought FSD.

Am I missing something?

No. You are not missing anything. Tesla lists the feature as available now even though it is not. Tesla was planning on releasing it months ago but the feature got delayed. But Tesla still lists it as available now instead of moving it to the future list. Many folks have already complained that it is false advertising.

Am I missing something?
I'm sure there "a parking lot" that's one dimensional in which case the statement is true. Really. :p