TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Advice on 2013 Model S 85 with ext warranty

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Tico, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Tico

Tico Member

Hey Tesla Warriors,

I'm looking for some advice on what is a fair price for the following car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I reserved two Model 3s but want to get a used Model S in the mean time. Thanks in advance!

Add is below:

Just purchased additional 4yr/50K miles extended factory warranty (worth $4000) and new set of Michelin tires. 49K miles and in excellent condition. One owner, non-smoker. CARFAX Certified. Clean title and no accident. Asking $55,888 OBO

Specs:
    VIN: 5YJSA1DN3DFP08090
    85 kWh Battery
    Rare Metallic Brown Color
    All Glass Panoramic Roof
    Black Textile Interior
    Piano Black Decor
    Premium Interior and Lighting
    Fog Lamps
    Tech Package (Fog Lamps, Navigation System, Back-Up Camera, Power Door Locks, Keyless Entry, HID headlights, MP3 Player, Home Link, Power Liftgate, Auxiliary Audio Input Hard Disk Drive Media Storage, Remote Trunk Release)
    Rated range: 265 miles range (EPS)
    362 hp, 5.4 seconds 0-60 mph
    19 Inches Wheels
    Supercharger enabled
    Factory Paint Armor
    8 year, unlimited mile battery warranty
    Mobile Charging cables
    Serviced by Tesla in 2015

Aftermarket upgrades:

- PhotoSync window tinting for all windows from SpeedShield
    - UV Blocking, Heat Control Windshield tint from SpeedShield
    - Powder Coating (gray turbine) Wheels

Attached Files:

2. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

I've been told that tesla CPO is coming online at the end of this month. Based on your description the car is just like a CPO and may be priced very competitively if you are into the color.

3. Tico

Tico Member

That what my research has told me too. I would rather have red or dark gray but I don't mind the brown. You don't see too many of those out there since they stop making them in Brown and Green.

Thanks for the reply.

4. theBulgar82

theBulgar82 Member

I have a 2013 85 dark gray on black leather with 50k miles and Tesla warranty till 100k miles. Car is in MD and asking 58k. I don't think you want to have the Black Textile Interior that this dude is offering.

5. Fusion

Fusion Member

I thought your car was sold to Philly?? What happened?

6. Camera-Cruiser

Camera-Cruiser Fully Charged

Seems a touch high. I paid less for mine (same year 48K miles), in white, leather seats, air suspension, premium audio, and about everything else you listed direct from Tesla CPO inventory. Exceptions are the wheels (which look nice) and tinting.

I'd offer less than $50K, partially for the color and lack of leather, but that's me.