Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice on how much to charge?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to sell my 2019 MSM/white Model 3 Performance, standard AP. Cloth mats were only used two days, PPF on entire front, bottom of sills and full bumper, ceramic coating, hand washed with two buckets and two grit guards each. No accidents. Charged to 70% except three times, garage kept, 9421 miles. I was thinking of asking $50K. Is this a fair price? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks all!
IMG_4577.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mcbarnet007
I listed my 2018 Blue/White Model 3 Performance on Facebook Market place with 25,500 miles, FSD, mint condition, ceramic coat, no accidents, second owner for $53,500 and had a full offer in two weeks. I decided to decline the offer because I honestly don't know what I would be happy with other than this car until my CT comes.

I think you're about right at $50k if you don't have FSD. Probably add $5K to $7K for FSD. Just my opinion.

Reactions: ForDesign
I listed my 2018 Blue/White Model 3 Performance on Facebook Market place with 25,500 miles, FSD, mint condition, ceramic coat, no accidents, second owner for $53,500 and had a full offer in two weeks. I decided to decline the offer because I honestly don't know what I would be happy with other than this car until my CT comes.

I think you're about right at $50k if you don't have FSD. Probably add $5K to $7K for FSD. Just my opinion.
Appreciate the feedback! I’m leasing another M3P and putting the money Into a real estate investment. I own the M3P outright so a $5K loss (sans taxes) in 23 months isn’t bad at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjkenny15