Hello Folks, I've been reading a lot for the past 6 months and posting a little. I've finally decided to order an X, but need some advice on timing. My goal is to pick it up sometime this fall at the Fremont plant with my family and drive it back to Texas. Problem is, I don't have a reservation yet. So...do you think if I were to make a reservation in the next few weeks it would even be possible to get an MX 90D or MX P90D this fall? Secondly, if it is, I'm a little concerned about getting a config email too early, as I think they might come out with the 95 sometime this summer, based on the S cycle. Is there anyway to delay the reservation if I feel like it's too early? Thanks in advance for the advice - this will be my first Tesla, coming from a 5 y/o Ford F-150. I'm pretty excited!