Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice on Used 2021 M3P Price (Ontario)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I am thinking of selling my 2021 M3P. It’s white, black interior, and has about 7000km on it. Mint condition, it is entirely stock except: It has full PPF, and I replaced the 20” Uberturbines with 18” Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4 tires installed on Replika R241 rims in satin black.

I am not sure what I could reasonably expect to get for the car. I see lots of used Model 3s for sale at robust prices, but I am not sure how many are actually selling and for how much. The used SR+ models seem to be priced particularly high, likely because of the long wait times for new vehicles. But I think the wait time for new M3Ps in Canada is not nearly as long as it is for the SR+. (If I order one today the system says delivery in November.)

I’d be grateful for any thoughts on what an M3P like mine might realistically fetch in the market. I am in Eastern Ontario, but would advertise in the Toronto area as well.

Thanks.

Just my two cents...

I sold my 2020 SR+ White/Black with 17,000km in August for $48,000 (I could/should have asked more since it sold easily in 2 days). I ordered a LR on Aug 3 and picked it up Aug 24 (I know, right?).

What I found was that the majority of the prospective buyers were actually from Quebec (apparently Quebec has a rebate for used EV vehicles as well). I would do some research into the rebates for used EV's in Quebec and if applicable consider advertising in Montreal in addition to or instead of Toronto.

Autotrader.ca has the "what's my car worth" section where you can get quotes from dealers that will buy your car. That should give you a good indication as a starting point, and likely if you sell it privately you will get more. Good luck!