TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Advise from the group p85+

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by rpgcsa, Apr 12, 2018.

1. rpgcsa

rpgcsa Member

This will be my last response to Plan B, I think plan B is the morning after drug isn’t it? Is there any correlation here? Never met this person but got to think this person is the one at the party that no one wants to make eye contact with so you don’t have to talk to them. I am sorry to the rest of the community that is trying to use this as a tool and plan b wants it to be his entertainment. I’m sure some are enjoying it though. Have a great night!

2. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight No Roads

Tiny nitpick -- the + suspension on P85Ds were available through and including April, 2015.

But that does NOT mean that all April '15 and earlier P85Ds had the + suspension, it's just 'likely'.

• Informative x 1
  3. Markk993

Markk993 Member

if i am understanding you correctly... congrats on your Unicorn purchase..and I think you will love the + compared to an 85 or P85

4. rpgcsa

rpgcsa Member

Thank you!

• Love x 1
  5. Olds442

Olds442 Member

Remember how nice I am and sell it to me in a couple years please, thank you!

Also please have it completely repainted in pearl white. K thanks bye.