Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero cap kits backordered again?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My local service/parts guy said that no matter what the website says, Tesla prioritizes parts in order of factory, web orders, and finally stores. As the factory wouldn't need these, I'd imagine they'd come quick if you ordered them online.

Keep them as gifts. The technician at service center told me once the caps go on, they are difficult to remove with out damage. Unless you remove the whole wheel and pop them out from the back side!!!!holy crap. There is no :: oh I will pop th aero hub caps on and off easily for a long trip :: so much for range efficiency vs good looking mag wheels!

Keep them as gifts. The technician at service center told me once the caps go on, they are difficult to remove with out damage. Unless you remove the whole wheel and pop them out from the back side!!!!holy crap. There is no :: oh I will pop th aero hub caps on and off easily for a long trip :: so much for range efficiency vs good looking mag wheels!

There's a little $5 suction cup thingy on amazon that lets you pop the center caps on/off easily according to some folks who've tried it