Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero repair paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D

Dommmm

Hi all,

Searched on here but couldn't find anyone who used one. But Have a few curb marks on my 2021 Aero's, not the hub the alloy. And wondered if anyone used any touch up paint on their and if so which one?

any help appreciated, thanks all

Dom

Hi all,

Searched on here but couldn't find anyone who used one. But Have a few curb marks on my 2021 Aero's, not the hub the alloy. And wondered if anyone used any touch up paint on their and if so which one?

any help appreciated, thanks all

Dom
After my wife disappointingly caught ours today (but not very deep) I have taken a punt and ordered this one -
Amazon link

Will let you know how I get on

Reactions: Dommmm
I found the paint in your link too dark. It's next to impossible to mix the silver pigments into the paint resulting in the touch up being a shade darker. That said it does look better than scraped alloy.
Thanks for the update - been ages since I checked back here. I’ve not actually tried it as when the car has been clean it has been a bit cold out but hopefully give it a go soon with lots of shaking of the paint beforehand. I’m sure it will still be better than light silver scratches.