TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aero wheel center caps

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Dutch24, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Dutch24

Dutch24 Member

Could anyone tell me the center hole diameter for the Aero wheels? I do not have my M3 yet and wanted to buy the kit to take off the Aero caps, but the price increased another $15 American dollars ($65 USD = $85 CAD) and I can buy blank center caps on Amazon for about $10 and new lugnuts instead of caps for $20. So most likely go that route but wanted to switch out right away.
    Thanks in advanced for the replies.

2. T3l5aFan

T3l5aFan Member

The aero caps just pull off. I got my cap and nut kit for 60 on eBay. Take a peek there.

3. Dutch24

Dutch24 Member

I know they just pull off, but I don’t have the car yet, still waiting for VIN. Was hoping to buy something beforehand so I can make this mod as soon as I get the car. Also was looking into alternatives for much cheaper, can get everything off amazon for about $30, sure it doesn’t have the Tesla logo but I am ok with that as I prefer no or blacked out badging.

Could you tell me the diameter of the center caps (38mm????)

4. phtp

phtp Member

Where do you see that's its 65 USD? Still shows 65 CAD for me.

• Like x 2
  5. T3l5aFan

T3l5aFan Member

They face is 2.5 inches across the front and they are 2inches on the back.