Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aero wheel center caps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Could anyone tell me the center hole diameter for the Aero wheels? I do not have my M3 yet and wanted to buy the kit to take off the Aero caps, but the price increased another $15 American dollars ($65 USD = $85 CAD) and I can buy blank center caps on Amazon for about $10 and new lugnuts instead of caps for $20. So most likely go that route but wanted to switch out right away.
Thanks in advanced for the replies.

Could anyone tell me the center hole diameter for the Aero wheels? I do not have my M3 yet and wanted to buy the kit to take off the Aero caps, but the price increased another $15 American dollars ($65 USD = $85 CAD) and I can buy blank center caps on Amazon for about $10 and new lugnuts instead of caps for $20. So most likely go that route but wanted to switch out right away.
Thanks in advanced for the replies.

The aero caps just pull off. I got my cap and nut kit for 60 on eBay. Take a peek there.

The aero caps just pull off. I got my cap and nut kit for 60 on eBay. Take a peek there.
I know they just pull off, but I don’t have the car yet, still waiting for VIN. Was hoping to buy something beforehand so I can make this mod as soon as I get the car. Also was looking into alternatives for much cheaper, can get everything off amazon for about $30, sure it doesn’t have the Tesla logo but I am ok with that as I prefer no or blacked out badging.

Could you tell me the diameter of the center caps (38mm????)