TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aero Wheel Lug Nut Caps

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by thelastdeadmouse, Aug 11, 2018.

1. thelastdeadmouse

The Tesla store shows 8 weeks to delivery for these, anyone find a cheap set that fits while I'm waiting?

2. FRCraig

FRCraig New Member

i just got mine this week. I ordered from Tesla even though they showed 8 week lag time(don't expect my m3performance for another 4-6 weeks). Surprise, surprise, they shipped immediately and were at my door in about 5 days. So my advice is go ahead and order from Tesla.

• Like x 2
  3. AnarchyEOD

AnarchyEOD Member

Ordered mine and they immediately shipped. Got them about 5 days after I ordered.

4. terrywhite

terrywhite Member

Same here. Said 8 weeks but they have already shipped.

• Like x 1
  5. JTwo

JTwo Member

I ordered this past Wednesday despite the website saying there was a backlog and received a confirmation it will be delivered on Tuesday.

6. sbtz

sbtz Member

I got mine within a week too.

7. forkee

forkee Member

Same here. Got it the following week even though it said it was on backorder.

8. EVTuning

EVTuning Vendor

9. S3XYBack

S3XYBack Member

i have a grey set of center caps for my model S that are brand new. I haven't used them. Will they fit the wheel of a model 3. I have a model 3 ordered and it would be super if i can use them on the 3.

10. plasmo

plasmo Member

Ignore the "8 weeks for shipping". You will get them in a few days.