TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Aerobatic Ride - Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by lolachampcar, Dec 12, 2012.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

My S arrives within the month but I would still like to see one sooner. I could always go down to Dania Beach and go for a second test drive but I thought it might be more fun to do a trade.

Free aerobatic ride to anyone that shows up at the hangar in a Model S.

E300L Aerobatics - YouTube

The above was from my Extra 300L. I've completed my MX2 which has taken the Extra's place in the hangar at North Palm Beach County Municipal Airport (F45). Same idea, just up the ante.

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

It's a little far for me, but there's plenty of guys your way: Arnold Panz, SoFlAuthor, Charged_Up, Dmetcalf and others.

I'm moving your offer to the Florida section as I think you'll actually get more takers there.

3. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz P85 "Plug and Play"

If you haven't had any takers by early to mid-April, I'd love to take you up on the offer. :smile:

4. lolachampcar

Rodolfo Paiz
    I've got my car now :) but you're more than welcome to join me some morning. I'm out four to five times a week, usually around 8:30 or so.... Drop me a PM for details.
    Bill

5. TampaLiam

TampaLiam Secret Agent

Oh man... I might have to road trip on down!!

Did some aerobatic training in a T6... tons of fun!

6. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Lotta pilots on this forum!

Rodolfo, you'd better take lolachampcar up on his offer or I will beat you around the head and shoulders the next time we get together. :biggrin:

Wish I lived closer...

BTW, aviation buffs will want to check out the corner of cyberspace where Rodolfo and I, and many other fine aviation photographers hang out and swap stories and images:

Mustangs Air to Air: The Sequel - FM Forums

7. Rodolfo Paiz

Rodolfo Paiz P85 "Plug and Play"

You know me, Steve... of course I'll take Bill up on his offer. Just a question of when, that's all. :cool: I'll bring a camera too, and we can have a little fun while getting Bill a good image or two.

8. lolachampcar