Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Affordable and good quality GLASS ROOF SUNSHADES?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to keep my 3 cooler in the sun and now that it's summer.

Any recommendations for good quality GLASS ROOF shades (not windshield)? I've seen a few in amazon for $70+ but for what it is it seems to be a rip off since most of these are probably made in china for $3 each.

If you have found a good quality and affordable one please let me know... also if any tips for picking the right one would be helpful. I noticed some of these are advertising they have "dual layers" of some sort to block more UV but not sure if its BS advertising as they all look similar.

As above, also got the two piece roof sunshade . Have not tested in blazing sun . Has the black mesh similar to what; Tesla sells plus includes a nylon silver coated reflective insert ( can optionally be slipped on top of the mesh, so it's a glass roof-silver nylon-black mesh sandwich for total blackout/ max cooling) . Fits great easy to install no permanent marks or damage. Clips slip in gap between glass and interior.

So far happy with mine.If you get a hold of & use extra clips; I don't see it falling or flapping when windows rolled down

Sold under different brand names many on Amazon.

Attachments

• Capture_5.jpg
    Capture_5.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 143