Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Afraid of loosing Aero efficiency vs Cool looking Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to everyone who commented on my earlier post about my Stealth (non) Performance Model 3. Based on your comments it appears that Tesla and I need to have some serious discussions about my paying for Performance and not receiving same. Below is the delivery invoice and shot of the touchscreen:

PA.jpg
Screen.jpg

Shiiiit. Yeah you definitely didn't get the performance one. I bet they can software update it though. At least it will be like a whole new car afterwards? Make sure you get your $5k refund as well, unless you use the supercharging A LOT. (but maybe you didn't even get free super charging if they didn't give you a performance one?)

Or maybe just ask for a $10k refund (plus interest) and keep it as an AWD?

Thanks to everyone who commented on my earlier post about my Stealth (non) Performance Model 3. Based on your comments it appears that Tesla and I need to have some serious discussions about my paying for Performance and not receiving same. Below is the delivery invoice and shot of the touchscreen:

View attachment 420180 View attachment 420181

You wouldn't be the only one that this has happened to. SHOULD just be that they flashed the wrong software on it and they can fix it very quickly. Could get a bit more dicey if the motors/inverters were not P-spec (P-spec vs. non-P-spec motors/inverters being unsubstantiated rumor at this point). They fix that, and you won't know how you missed it for the past 7k miles!