Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After 3 year wait our Grand Forks, N.D. charger to be installed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While this may not be exciting news for many members, I have just received notice that the Sun Country charger my wife and I sought to sponsor in 2013 in the Grand Forks area has finally found a home.

Good afternoon ,

I hope you are doing well. I am happy to advise you we have secured a location for your SCH100 Sponsor Charger. Formerly the Lakeview Inn & Suites, recently sold, renovated and rebranded Best Western Harvest Inn.

The charger is scheduled to be shipped out from our Ontario office today. We will provide you with installation updates as they are available.

We want to apologize again for delay in having this placed. We sincerely appreciate your patience in this process and your contribution to EV infrastructure.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

This now means EV owners in Southern Manitoba and can make the day trip to Grand Forks and Fargo. It also means that we will also be able to bridge the gap into the Supercharger network. I will let you know when it is up and running. We can't wait to have our first Supercharger experience!

Reactions: matblk and ModelX
Hey thanks so much for the charger, I stopped by there today and charged for a few minutes just to try it out. I went by there a couple weeks ago asking when it would be operational, and I believe I was the first person to ever use it today! The front desk was very nice!

195c682d7ea1892290be6b3c8f6a96f7.png
073bddb641416cf24d8fc1a1549228e3.png

Widgeon,

So happy to hear that it is up and running. How many Amps were you getting?
I will be driving through on Saturday with an ICE vehicle heading to Minneapolis for the Wild game on Saturday and Green Bay for the Packers game on Sunday.

I can't wait till a few more Superchargers are in place in the area so I can make a worry free Model S drive.

Just read some great news for owners and Tesla travelers in the Dakota and Minnesota areas (and us owners north of the border).

It appears that 4 new locations are in the works including the very important Fargo link!!!!!!

When the Fargo link is complete users in the Winnipeg area will now be able to easily enter the supercharging network after a short stop in Grand Forks.

Tesla building Supercharger station in Sioux Falls

Freedom.