Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After market full body Custom Color

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

joefee

May 29, 2011
WA
The owner of Craft Commerce had his S repainted by Absolute Perfection— AP Auto Spa - Absolute Perfection | OFFICIAL SITE
IMG_1399.jpg
IMG_1406.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
IMG_1404.JPG
IMG_1403.JPG
IMG_1402.JPG
IMG_1401.JPG
IMG_1400.JPG
:

Last edited:
Are those nicks in the hood and nose? Thought it was the camera in the first pic, but they look to be the same in the bottom one.

No nicks, that is just debris falling from a nearby tree …yes, the matte color is a radical head turner (especially on all the chrome) but the S can pull it off IMO (i-phone pics do not do it justice). ….

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this is a wrap, not a paint job. It's appeared on the forum previously.

He just had this done…the car was black 2 months ago….not sure about wrap vs repaint?

Dr Tara's car has a matte black wrap on the chrome. This looks like it's been re-chromed in black chrome.

Does the paint (or wrap) actually have a green tint? Or is this a camera artifact?

yes, all the chrome and badges including the Tesla T on the rims, handles, etc is with the green matte look

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, that does look stealth! If Seal Team 6 had an attack vehicle, this just might be it. The de-chrome treatment, wheels, and matte black make this look like one mean Model S...

@joefee - do you have a full-view photo from the side you could share with us?

These are the only shots I have…for now.