Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After market full body Custom Color

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my way to the office the other day, I saw a Mercedes in an all-matte paint scheme. It looked stunning, but I wonder how big a pain it is to take care of.

IMO, this car looks really cool. I would like to see it in person to fully understand what the color really looks like, and I'm a little skeptical of the wrap in the roof area (in front of the operable part of the panoramic roof), but again that's something that I think needs to be seen.

Are the door handles gloss black? I'm not sure if they are, or if the chrome is just not catching any light right now.

The rear Tesla T is off, and they painted the T logo on the center caps too thick. Looks like they just powder coated the whole thing, without protecting the bare "T" logo in the center cap before coating. For a place called Absolute Perfection, I'd expect better attention to details. Just sayin. The wrap looks good as does the black chrome and smoked lights.

Luckily matte vinyl wrap is way easier to keep clean than a painted matte.

On my way to the office the other day, I saw a Mercedes in an all-matte paint scheme. It looked stunning, but I wonder how big a pain it is to take care of.

Are the door handles gloss black? I'm not sure if they are, or if the chrome is just not catching any light right now.

That’s what it looks like too me…kind of a medium gloss.