TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

After market seats?

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by barleyjac, Jul 31, 2017.

1. barleyjac

barleyjac New Member

I'm going out on a limb here as I know this is unlikely. But does anyone know of a place that can replace the second row of seats on a 7 seat model x with seats that can fold down level with the rear row so that it is possible to sleep in the back of an x when both rows of seats are down? I currently drive my car 150 miles each way to work and spend the night a couple of times each week. Sleeping in the car would be awesome if it can be retrofitted to allow that. Any ideas if this is even possible? Sure I could buy a camper van instead but I love being all electric. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. ninefiveone

ninefiveone Member

Would probably be more cost effective to buy a new 7 seater x with the fold down second row.