Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After Market Shop in NoVA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to post a quick follow-up. I mentioned I used Film Source in Chantilly to do my PPF, Chrome Delete, Tint, Ceramic work. Their prices were decent, but not the cheapest. Their customer service was excellent, and their quality was great.

Since I've had my car for a month now, I wanted to comment on a few things. I've been in contact with the shop since then for a few reasons.
  1. When I picked up my car, the owner pointed out that they messed up on my tint and there was a tiny air bubble on the passenger window. I wouldn't have noticed it but after he showed me I saw it. I brought it in today and they fixed it with no issues.
  2. I mentioned that I thought the PPF around the mirrors wasn't as nice as I would like, and they said they didn't like how the kit was cut so they tried to bulk it to cover extra area. They agreed that they didn't like how it turned out and they would re-do it for free. They would also redo the ceramic on top of that afterwords.
  3. I had a small bunching of the chrome delete vinyl near the passenger mirror gear that you could see if the mirror was folded in. I never noticed it until I went to wash my car recently and they corrected it today when I had my tint fixed.
It was also cool to see that they had 3 of the new Lamborghini Urus SUVs in their shop today getting the full treatment to be show cars. Pretty cool, I had never seen one in person yet.

Reactions: EValuatED and KenF
BB8643FC-5347-4739-B0F6-28912772814D.jpeg
Got my first mod done. 35% Xpel tint all around. Got it done at Film Source in chantilly

Reactions: wbhokie
One vote for Exotic Vehicle Wraps. Had my two model 3s done there. Getting more work done by them to replace the headliner. They can also do suspension and things like that. People trust them with their million dollar ICE cars if it makes any difference.