TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

After ordering

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Rawad H., Sep 1, 2014.

1. Rawad H.

Rawad H. Member

How long does it usually take to hear of an estimated delivery date after ordering? I placed my order August 14

2. franknesss

franknesss Member

There are a few threads on this forum that discuss owners/soon to be owners experiences with deliveries. Times vary, but there's a lot of information on here for you to formulate your own speculation on how long it takes to deliver.

3. Bobbyducati

Bobbyducati Member

i placed an order on the 22nd of august, confirmed the 25 or 26th and got a call about setting an estimated delivery date the next day. I have no idea if that's SOP or just how my instance worked out.

4. gmo43

gmo43 Member

I ordered June 11th, No date. Just Mid September to Late September. So I am excited that it's September! Horrible wait though.... Good luck!