Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After the Extended Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just give it a day or two. You'll be getting phone calls from a lady telling you that your warranty is about to expire. She can hook you up.....
LMFAO, I get letters and calls about every car I owned for past 20 years. Some are hilarious, as they sound threatening and intimidating.
Borderline IQ in the USA is not for sissies, between scams, politician supported gambling and early check cashing robbing people of their
income before they even create it.

Bad years for my 2015 MS were 2018 and 2019, had so many ranger visits 100mi away from SC at my worlplace parking lot, had car towed
and always given a loaner, always paying just the copay.

IMHO I would have paid at least triple had I not purchased ext. warranty.

My plan is to ride it out after 8 years over, as the EV market will get saturated and the bozos feeding off the borrowed gun automotive press
will inevitably buy more legacy EVs, dropping Tesla pricing. IMHO cca. 2023-2025 should be great years for a new EV, unless Pooh Bear's sabre
rattling over Taiwan turns into WW3.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@X-Care EV - I see that your plans can be transferred to a new owner if you sell your car - but what if someone T-Bones you? If the car is totaled, do you get a pro-rated refund, or is the remaining time/mileage a loss?
Zero, nada. But wait, there is even better, the $4500 lease downpayment, I never did a lease deposit for anyting more than a refundable deposit equal to the first payment, for the same exact reason.

Upvote 0
XCare offers world class coverage, based on the Tesla ESA, with only a $100 deductible. Hit me up for a no hassle quote. Just need your City/Zip Code, how many miles on the car currently and how many miles you drive per year. Cheers! Brent [email protected]
I'd just like to say those speaking against extended warranties - I do agree IN GENERAL for any ICE which is easily serviced outside of warranty. I have NEVER bought one for ICE.
For my 2015 CPO which went out of warranty after 6 years, the XCare price was very, very reasonable to add 4 and take it to 100K. And Brent is a great, no pressure kind of guy for those who do want to know their options. BTW - the only claim I had was totally painless too.

Reactions: XCare EV
Upvote 0
I'd just like to say those speaking against extended warranties - I do agree IN GENERAL for any ICE which is easily serviced outside of warranty. I have NEVER bought one for ICE.
For my 2015 CPO which went out of warranty after 6 years, the XCare price was very, very reasonable to add 4 and take it to 100K. And Brent is a great, no pressure kind of guy for those who do want to know their options. BTW - the only claim I had was totally painless too.
Super kind of you to say that!

Upvote 0