Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After too long on the sidelines, I’m about to become an owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the wall charger but not the floor mats. Does the car not include them?
i've been told it includes the carpet mats but we have little children and they will almost certainly spill/drop literally anything possible (and god knows what else) so we'll probably have to get the all weather rubber mats to keep the filth level at a manageable level. i'm trying to talk my wife into silly juvenile vanity plates.

• Helpful
Reactions: DustinT
Can you tell me which Teslas had sunroofs? I could swear I saw a Model 3 the other day with an open sunroof, but I don't remember that being an option on the 3. (Then again, he was moving pretty fast- might have been an S.)

Sunroof was available as an option from 2012 through late 2018. After they removed it, it was possible to add off-menu until the end of 2018. My car (early 2019 build) is one of the last (so I was told) to have a sunroof as well as rear facing seats (both options discontinued in 2018).

Sunroof was available as an option from 2012 through late 2018. After they removed it, it was possible to add off-menu until the end of 2018. My car (early 2019 build) is one of the last (so I was told) to have a sunroof as well as rear facing seats (both options discontinued in 2018).
Sounds like there's no way to get Raven and a sunroof. That's a shame, I didn't realize how long they made the sunroof and I'd be willing to get a used one if it was Raven and had a sunroof.

Sounds like there's no way to get Raven and a sunroof. That's a shame, I didn't realize how long they made the sunroof and I'd be willing to get a used one if it was Raven and had a sunroof.

Correct - no way to get a Raven with a sunroof. To be honest though, in the almost 1.5 years I owned my Teslas (including the two months I had my used 2015), I don't think I ever used the sunroof except to make sure it worked when I took delivery.'s

I know that's a subjective thing and there are people who love having a sunroof open while they drive but for me, I wouldn't be bothered if I had the all-glass roof. I just didn't want the solid body roof.