Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After too long on the sidelines, I’m about to become an owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I dropped by the local Tesla location and talked to my Sales Advisor. He gps tracked the car and found out it’s scheduled to arrive on Sunday (if not sooner). Then, they’ll inspect and it should be ready for delivery 1-2 days later. So, it’ll be 10/14 as my order date, with arrival on or about 11/8.

not bad!

dang it! still nothing for me. i ordered oct 15 white LR+ (everything standard) with FSD. I did add FSD after the initial order but I wouldn't think that would delay it much if at all? but who knows. I'll just try to be patient

I ordered LR+ on 10/13. Still no vin. Red, FSD, black interior, standard 19" wheels. Delivery was to be 11/10 to 12/8. Nothing has changed since my order date. Hope to hear something soon. I'm trading in a 2017 S100D and am trying not to put more than a 1000 miles on it as per the trade in quote.

I just got my vin today :) now just waiting for the email. I'm so excited and thanks for sharing everyone's thoughts and ideas. I love this forum. In reading through a question about free super charging miles? Do you get a so many a month ... I know it say on my account it's pay as you go. Thanks

I just got my vin today :) now just waiting for the email. I'm so excited and thanks for sharing everyone's thoughts and ideas. I love this forum. In reading through a question about free super charging miles? Do you get a so many a month ... I know it say on my account it's pay as you go. Thanks

hey we're also in ohio! we also got our vin yesterday. fun fun fun! where are you doing your delivery (we're doing ours in mayfield)? our delivery range updated from nov 19 ~ dec 17 to Nov 23 ~ Nov 29. hope we both get our cars soon!