Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After V9 update, fans are constantly running...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I applied the V9 update I noticed that my cooling fans (exterior) are running constantly. I've noticed this is mild weather (60-80F) and they never stop so long as the car is 'active'. Once it sleeps they go off. Once I sit in the car they immediately start and will stay running so long as the car is awake. Funny thing is that I don't believe this was occurring until at least a day or two after updating to V9. I've tried a MCU reset, IC reset, car power down etc. Same behavior. Anyone else noticing a change in behavior like this?

EEEA51EC-998D-49BF-9B80-D39CEFCBE5CC.jpeg
Faulty coolant pump. They indicated it was shorted out and front pump was running constantly as a fail safe.

Yet again a tech left equipment in my car. And this time they also damaged my steering wheel. Felt a rough spot on the left side as I pulled out and immediately went back to show them. *sigh* I know they’re likely busy with more cars out there now but the carelessness is getting annoying.

E5BBC6C1-313D-4AE2-90AD-F008E7C45A4A.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: Bill_75D