Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermark CF Spoiler vs OEM?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be curious if yours will stay down a year from now. I think the oem looking spoilers have a design flaw where there isn’t enough adhesion on the corners. That’s why I chose the RPM one where the ends are opened up to have more contact area. The spoiler as a whole has more contact area with the entire hatch. I hope yours holds up though! I bought one from Brasenor and couldn’t get the corners to stay down. Free for anyone that wants it lol

I will be curious if yours will stay down a year from now. I think the oem looking spoilers have a design flaw where there isn’t enough adhesion on the corners. That’s why I chose the RPM one where the ends are opened up to have more contact area. The spoiler as a whole has more contact area with the entire hatch. I hope yours holds up though! I bought one from Brasenor and couldn’t get the corners to stay down. Free for anyone that wants it lol
thats why I went away from the abs type to the full carbon fiber. It fits 100% better and has almost zero give and flex. Replacing the two strips grey body tape, with the black vhb should make a huge difference