Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket 20s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll bet getting a P3D+ in the not too distant future. I really don't mind the looks of Tesla's 20" wheels, just the color. I wish there was a grey or black option which goes better with white IMOHO. So I've been looking at TSportline's wheels and am thinking of going with their black turbine 20" wheels and just sell the 20" OEMs. Has anyone tried TSportline's wheels on the 3? If so, feedback? And have people tried staggered? Would you recommend that over square in a P? Thanks.

I'll bet getting a P3D+ in the not too distant future. I really don't mind the looks of Tesla's 20" wheels, just the color. I wish there was a grey or black option which goes better with white IMOHO. So I've been looking at TSportline's wheels and am thinking of going with their black turbine 20" wheels and just sell the 20" OEMs. Has anyone tried TSportline's wheels on the 3? If so, feedback? And have people tried staggered? Would you recommend that over square in a P? Thanks.
The TSportline turbines in 19" and 20" are heavy. So if you don't mind giving away some of that acceleration then they are fine. Their 18" are 21lbs so a little better since they are flow forged. Don't know why they don't offer flow forge in 19" and 20".

I was going to buy the 19" from them but when I saw the weight, I now am thinking of either the HRE FF01 Flow forged or the Titan 7 fully forged.

Bought evwheeldirect 20's, staggered with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires and fanblade metallic gray wheels. Installed on LR3. Taking delivery of red P3D in 2 weeks. Will swap these wheels to it. The 10" wide rear tire is awesome on cornering as well as remaining glued to the surface. Fanblades look great. Only $2,700 total for wheels and tires. Had to wait about 4 months, tho. Drove 2,400 miles Chicago to Kiawah Island, SC next morning after installing. All great on the highway. Mountain run from Knoxville to Asheville was effortless. Almost too easy. Love the setup. Excited to try on P3D.

Bought evwheeldirect 20's, staggered with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires and fanblade metallic gray wheels. Installed on LR3. Taking delivery of red P3D in 2 weeks. Will swap these wheels to it. The 10" wide rear tire is awesome on cornering as well as remaining glued to the surface. Fanblades look great. Only $2,700 total for wheels and tires. Had to wait about 4 months, tho. Drove 2,400 miles Chicago to Kiawah Island, SC next morning after installing. All great on the highway. Mountain run from Knoxville to Asheville was effortless. Almost too easy. Love the setup. Excited to try on P3D.
What kind of efficiency are you seeing vs stock wheels?