Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Add-Ons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool. Yeh just checked costco.ca and TM3 not listed yet, I emailed the mfg to advise. I technically don't need them until the winter weather returns, so will just get them from costco once available.

I had called them and the person didn't have any information. The US company is releasing theirs late May, so hopefully there will be more information then.

From what I have read, the Model S front mats fit nearly perfect in the 3.

• Informative
Reactions: Muskol
Bought 5m of brushed black metal vinyl off eBay cause you get a lot more vinyl for a lot less money. Thought it would be easier to do, but it's not difficult. Just takes time.

Just a pic of what it looks like with and without.

IMG_0820.JPG

One thing that RPM's doesn't include is a 4th piece of vinyl, for just under the dash. If you're OCD, it will probably bug you that there is piano black still showing.

Bought 5m of brushed black metal vinyl off eBay cause you get a lot more vinyl for a lot less money. Thought it would be easier to do, but it's not difficult. Just takes time.

Just a pic of what it looks like with and without.

View attachment 304655

One thing that RPM's doesn't include is a 4th piece of vinyl, for just under the dash. If you're OCD, it will probably bug you that there is piano black still showing.

That looks really good! Do you have a vinyl cutter? I would love to put exactly that type in ours but am a bit apprehensive about cutting things out by hand.

That looks really good! Do you have a vinyl cutter? I would love to put exactly that type in ours but am a bit apprehensive about cutting things out by hand.

Nope just a xacto knife and a little patience. I have no experience with cutting anything besides paper. It was also really easy to score with my finger nail along the sides.

The cup holder is kind of tricky by hand to get the vinyl just right on its edge.

Nope just a xacto knife and a little patience. I have no experience with cutting anything besides paper. It was also really easy to score with my finger nail along the sides.

The cup holder is kind of tricky by hand to get the vinyl just right on its edge.

Would you mind sharing the link to which vinyl you ordered? Maybe I’ll try to do it - yours sure looks good!

• MAXpider floor mats - Partcatalog
  • Aero Caps - Tesla
  • Cargo mat - Tesla
  • All glass screen protector - Abstract Ocean
  • Projector puddle lights for front doors - Abstract Ocean
  • Shopping around for full front Paint Protection Film
  • Will do ceramic coating myself

Reactions: Muskol
  • MAXpider floor mats - Partcatalog
  • Aero Caps - Tesla
  • Cargo mat - Tesla
  • All glass screen protector - Abstract Ocean