Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Add-Ons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have they shipped yours yet? I got an email last night about my code expiring for my discount but then I see on Twitter they are still shipping to testers only.

I ordered the day they sent out the email with the code which was May 8th. Just got a email yesterday saying they’ve finished production but are sending a few units out to some testers to make sure everything is all good. And then next week they will let us know if when it will be shipped.

I ordered the day they sent out the email with the code which was May 8th. Just got a email yesterday saying they’ve finished production but are sending a few units out to some testers to make sure everything is all good. And then next week they will let us know if when it will be shipped.

I just read that as more delays. I was hesitant to give them money until I saw a final product. But if they are going to expire my discount code before that happens then I guess I'll be passing.

I ended up getting:

- sport pedals from eBay
- kagu all weather pads
- Tesla aero lug kit
- frunk and trunk Tesla weather techs
- abstract ocean projector lights (driver/passenger)
- abstract ocean LED white upgrade kit

Also got a spring balancer for my HPWC in the garage so I can pull down the connector from the ceiling like an air tool

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I ended up getting:

- sport pedals from eBay
- kagu all weather pads
- Tesla aero lug kit
- frunk and trunk Tesla weather techs
- abstract ocean projector lights (driver/passenger)
- abstract ocean LED white upgrade kit

Also got a spring balancer for my HPWC in the garage so I can pull down the connector from the ceiling like an air tool
Pics of that spring balancer when it's installed please!

Still not able to use it with the model 3 12v battery though. Whole setup with the magic battery is pretty expensive. Anyone know of an alternative? I'm looking for one too but mainly just one with decent parking mode (motion detected recording?).

I bought a Blackvue 750S 2ch through the M3OC group buy. Ended up installing it with the ‘Power Magic Pro’ in our Escape. Wired into the fuse box. Love the camera. Parking mode works great. One word of advice in cold weather is to set a shorter time for parking mode so the battery is not always kicking off on the low voltage setting.

Bought a Blackvue 900S 2ch for the Model 3 on a pre-order sale. Got it Friday. (expensive but so was the car :) ). Will wire it and plug into the the 12V in the center console. Will hide the wiring under the trim as shown in multiple videos. This at least gives me driving coverage for now until:
1. A hardwire solution with the PMP is proven for Model 3 OR
2. A small battery center console solution to cover parking mode.

I bought a Blackvue 750S 2ch through the M3OC group buy. Ended up installing it with the ‘Power Magic Pro’ in our Escape. Wired into the fuse box. Love the camera. Parking mode works great. One word of advice in cold weather is to set a shorter time for parking mode so the battery is not always kicking off on the low voltage setting.

Bought a Blackvue 900S 2ch for the Model 3 on a pre-order sale. Got it Friday. (expensive but so was the car :) ). Will wire it and plug into the the 12V in the center console. Will hide the wiring under the trim as shown in multiple videos. This at least gives me driving coverage for now until:
1. A hardwire solution with the PMP is proven for Model 3 OR
2. A small battery center console solution to cover parking mode.
I'm planning on plugging in my 750S 2ch into an Aukey 20,000 mAh powerbank I have which then plugs into the 12v in the center console. I'm having issues with the passthrough (powering dashcam and charging the powerbank at the same time). It blinks to tell me its charging and the dashcam stays powered on but it doesn't charge back up and seems to be losing power. I might try with a better usb cable to see if that's the issue. I bought https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01J67JIOQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to plug the dashcam into the powerbank.
If anyone has any advice let me know! Thanks

I went for the simple reliable Viofo A119 v2 and mounted on the forward facing camera housing. Pretty satisfied with how the cable routing turned out. Took about 10 minutes total with no tools, including popping out the right side of the center console trim. Only caveat is the housing is not quite a flat surface so the adhesive pad for my cam didn't have 100% contact, but about 600km in no problems so far.

Anyone try installing the Abstract 5H screen protector yet? I've had mine ready to install, but the factory screen film is holding up so far and I'm a bit nervous misaligning my own lol

• Informative
Reactions: AaronYOW
I went for the simple reliable Viofo A119 v2 and mounted on the forward facing camera housing. Pretty satisfied with how the cable routing turned out. Took about 10 minutes total with no tools, including popping out the right side of the center console trim. Only caveat is the housing is not quite a flat surface so the adhesive pad for my cam didn't have 100% contact, but about 600km in no problems so far.

Anyone try installing the Abstract 5H screen protector yet? I've had mine ready to install, but the factory screen film is holding up so far and I'm a bit nervous misaligning my own lol

I have the abstract screen protector and like you I’ve opted not to install because the factory screen film is just that good. I’m hoping it stays on forever!

I’d love to get the kagu floor mats but I have no Amerifriend to help me and am hesitant to using one of those border shipping companies. Does anyone know any other methods for someone in the GTA? Perhaps a Canadian reseller that actually has them available? Thanks in advance!