Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Audio (Matt Schaeffer - Sound FX)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all --

I wanted to share the finished product of the custom aftermarket audio Matt installed in my 2018 Model S P100D.

Components are 2x Focal Kevlar KX2, Mosconi Pro 5/30 amp for the front, Mosconi Pico2 for the rear, Focal E25KX sub.

Sounds great, but where Matt really earned his money is in the design. I left it completely to him. I had no idea what I'd be getting until I picked it up.

Absolutely floored. Amazed how he matched the wood grain of the car so perfectly. Everything ties together and looks like it belongs, while also being something I want to show off because it looks so cool.

The stock cover for that well fits seamlessly over it so I don't lose any of the trunk storage space (besides that well).

Imgur (Sorry for third party imgur link -- wouldn't let me upload them here!)

These show the amp rack and the subwoofer enclosure, both custom (and the interior, for comparison, and then just a sexy exterior shot).

I don't think the pictures do the craftsmanship justice. Even the grills are custom cut solid sheets and the holes are lasered in.

Oh yeah, it sounds great too.