Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Aftermarket CF goodies for the Roadster - Feeler - Lets make it happen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just sharing some WIP. I promise they'll be pretty once they're finished.:smile:
Carbon_Fiber_Charge_Port_Door_Koncept_Cars.jpg

Carbon_Fiber_Tail_Lights_Koncept_Cars.jpg

Kind of uncool for one sponsor to jump in on another sponsor's thread. Okay with you if others do that to your product threads?

Bonnie, I would agree with you if the thread was started by Koncept Cars. However, in this case, the thread was started by an individual back in 2013 and the thread just happened to be moved to a specific sponsor. Therefore, I don't view the post as egregiously ill mannered as I would normally.

Hi TMC,

I just wanted to give an update on the ETA of the tail lights. I've included my original post from 2/25:

"CF Tail Light production outline:

- We're set to start production on Wednesday 3/4
- Creating the molds should be another 2-3 weeks
- The last week of March/first week of April we'll start producing confirmed orders
- The first order deliveries are expected the second and third week of April

We'll provide local installations at the same rate as SCs."

The next step we have is taking all of the imperfections out of the molds. We'll then lay and cure the CF over the molds. Once we pull the test set, we'll correct all of the surface edges to ensure fitment. Based on the timeline above we're about 1 week behind schedule. I anticipate the first sets being ready by the third and fourth week of April.

I'd like to personally thank everyone for your continued patience and support. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. I'm available anytime to discuss. Enjoy your weekend!

It's been in the sponsor area for awhile - and I'm pretty sure the sponsor agreement includes keeping any promotion of your products to your threads ...

To clarify this issue, we moved this thread to the Sponsor area as it basically turned into a thread primarily focused on the offerings of a Sponsor. However, due to the fact that this thread was not originally started by a Sponsor, it is fair for other Sponsors to jump in and mention their offerings to Members inquiring about specific types of products.

Sam, Do you remember the speed you were getting? also, which post? I was getting 44A at 205V from post 6 with the CAN SR on my wife's 1.5
Dennis, I don't remember the post number. Standing in front of the cars it was the second or third post from the left. 70 amps at 204 volts. I arrived with 100 miles and unplugged at 152 miles. It charged at 70 amps the entire time.