Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Aftermarket CF goodies for the Roadster - Feeler - Lets make it happen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tail lights, hood and spoiler.. If the price is right. Would match great with a matt red chrome wrap :cool:

Steering Column, Instrument Binnacle, Upper sills and Airbag cover pieces from On Rails Engineering would be nice too.. But they don't offer the 2DIN, that one should be Tesla OEM then..

I just don't want to throw it all together and end up with 3 or 4 different weaves..

I found a guy who could match the weave, but it would have been a side project for him...this was over a year ago, so I think he's lost interest. ..

...the rear diffuser would be an interesting piece as well, but I guess we should wait on that to see what the new Tesla "extended range" diffuser that comes with the new battery looks like.

Steering Column, Instrument Binnacle, Upper sills and Airbag cover pieces from On Rails Engineering would be nice too.. But they don't offer the 2DIN, that one should be Tesla OEM then..

I just don't want to throw it all together and end up with 3 or 4 different weaves..

I have the CF 2DIN and the Tesla upper door sills so i'm in the same boat. I dislike how Tesla didn't make the CF flow all the way across and instead left the airbag cover and curved front part of the instrument binnacle in the cheap plastic, that's why i'm working on ORE to see if they will match.

We're gaining traction. What price range is fair for these parts?

CF Tail Lights:
1) bonnie
2) NigelM
3) Habious
4) spaceballs
5) bart513
6) m0rph
7) AltPowr
8) djp
9) Seth Pascale
10) marco2228
11) mookhead
12) jbadger
13) asgard
14) Jaff
15) ibcs

CF Door Sills:
1) ecarfan
2) Seth Pascale
3) asgard
4) nvnoob

CF Rear Spoiler:
1) bart513
2) samcarney
3) m0rph
4) djp
5) jbadger

CF Exterior Side Vents:
1) bart513
2) djp
3) Seth Pascale
4) marco2228
5) mookhead

CF Hood:
1) samcarney
2) m0rph
3) jbadger
4) asgard

CF Front Spoiler:
1) jbadger

Last edited:
We're gaining traction. What price range is fair for these parts?

CF Tail Lights:
1) bonnie
2) NigelM
3) Habious
4) spaceballs
5) bart513
6) m0rph
7) AltPowr
8) djp
9) Seth Pascale
10) marco2228
11) mookhead
12) jbadger
13) asgard
14) Jaff

CF Door Sills:
1) ecarfan
2) Seth Pascale
3) asgard

CF Rear Spoiler:
1) bart513
2) samcarney
3) m0rph
4) djp
5) jbadger

CF Exterior Side Vents:
1) bart513
2) djp
3) Seth Pascale
4) marco2228
5) mookhead

CF Hood:
1) samcarney
2) m0rph
3) jbadger
4) asgard

CF Front Spoiler:
1) jbadger

I'd be interested in the CF Tail Lights depending on price. I currently have mine painted shiny black, but they show dirt terribly.

Hi all,

We have 2 options for the tail lights. The first is a carbon fiber overlay of the existing tail lights. The second is a true carbon fiber housing, built from the OEM mold. Each option will appear as a true CF part. Our carbon fiber weave is a high-quality match to the OEM weave and will be just as durable. Lead time is 6 weeks, and I'll press to deliver sooner. Fabrication will start as soon as the first 15 orders are placed. We'll offer a lifetime warranty on these CF parts. I've included pricing for each option below. Kindly let me know your thoughts.

CF Tail Light overlay = $800/set
True CF Tail Light = $1000/set

P.S. Pricing includes tax and shipping internationally. It should also be noted that Boeing recently sourced a substantial amount of CF for their upcoming projects. This has reduced the global supply and puts CF sourcing at a premium.

Last edited:
Hi all,

We have 2 options for the tail lights. The first is a carbon fiber overlay of the existing tail lights. The second is a true carbon fiber housing, built from the OEM mold. Each option will appear as a true CF part. Our carbon fiber weave is a high-quality match to the OEM weave and will be just as durable. Lead time is 6 weeks, and I'll press to deliver sooner. Fabrication will start as soon as the first 15 orders are placed. We'll offer a lifetime warranty on these CF parts. I've included pricing for each option below. Kindly let me know your thoughts.

CF Tail Light overlay = $800/set
True CF Tail Light = $1000/set

P.S. Pricing includes tax and shipping internationally. It should also be noted that Boeing recently sourced a substantial amount of CF for their upcoming projects. This has reduced the global supply and puts CF sourcing at a premium.

Does anyone know how difficult it is (or will be) to remove the tail light assembly? Is this an easy DIY thing, or a huge pain in the butt?

That might affect people's decisions on the overlays versus the full tail light assembly.

Habious,

We'll provide an installation guide for the tail lights. For clarification, the CF overlay and true CF are the same fitment. The difference is the CF overlay is a modified OEM part. True CF is a newly made fabrication.

If you're overlaying the existing part, are there any clearance issues with the openings for the actual lights? I would think the True CF parts could be made to be the exact size needed, while the overlaid parts will be bulkier.