Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Aftermarket CF goodies for the Roadster - Feeler - Lets make it happen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:)
How close is the CF weave to original one of the rollbar?

Weave is about the same size, but spaced a little closer together. I lightened the photo a bit, to make the weave stand out better, for comparison.

CF Weave 003E.jpg

@jbadger the hood runs $2500. Thanks for posting the pic Sam.

We're still working on the rear spoiler, the first version needs some tweaking. I'll be updating the thread by the end of this week with some good progress on the tail lights. I'm excited to say the least.

Our second prototype has been completed. However, we are still working on perfecting it. I'll be sharing an update in the next few days regarding this 3rd prototype. Thank you for your patience and we're looking forward to sharing the end product with you soon.

Kofi, if you are planning to produce an "updated look" tail light, are you planning to conduct a poll to weigh demand for which "updated look" tail light to produce?

Thanks!
Jaff, I'll definitely get to the updated tail lights once we finish the carbon fiber project.

The latest sample came out extremely good! There are a few more small traits to be worked out, but everything is going smoothly
at this point.
RIMG0181.jpg

RIMG0182.jpg

RIMG0183.jpg

The rest of the steps we need to address are quite easy; optimistically we're looking at a few more days for the finished product.

Last edited:
These progress photos look incredible! I'd definitely be interested in the hood & tail lights in the next few months. Has there been any plan to create a full clear-coat carbon fiber hard top (just like the one Tesla sells on their gear site)? If so, I'd like to think myself and many others would be interested.

These progress photos look incredible! I'd definitely be interested in the hood & tail lights in the next few months. Has there been any plan to create a full clear-coat carbon fiber hard top (just like the one Tesla sells on their gear site)? If so, I'd like to think myself and many others would be interested.
Thanks for the kind words DeedWest. I'll send a PM about the carbon fiber hard top.

The finish line is in sight! We're trying to correct bunching around the tighter contours, but even TM couldn't do it. :wink: Another sample is in-progress; one of these two will be post-processed and finished with high-gloss clear coat. Please let me know what you think of the sample below. Thanks.
DSC_1028.jpg

Tail_Light4_28_15.jpg