Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket CF Spoilers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed quite a price disparage between these. I take it the quality varies? $1,500 for Tesla's, $1,100 for Tsportline's wider application, all the way down to the $200 range.

Personal input would b great!

I got a $250 matt CF version from a california shop. There are a few small blemishes that you can feel on the underside, but not enough to bother me. Look pretty similar to the OEM in style, but I haven't installed it yet. It was well packaged for shipment.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mickie
Here are a few installation photos ... super easy 3M tape :cool:
IMG_3602.JPG

IMG_3603.JPG

Thanks for those, Flat! I like your rear window decal, too. Would you say the weave and overall quality are up there with say, Tesla's spoiler?

So I take it the ones priced in the $200 range are Chinese made, perhaps. I've heard some are hollow, while others are of a more solid nature, presumably the higher priced ones.

Thanks for those, Flat! I like your rear window decal, too. Would you say the weave and overall quality are up there with say, Tesla's spoiler?

So I take it the ones priced in the $200 range are Chinese made, perhaps. I've heard some are hollow, while others are of a more solid nature, presumably the higher priced ones.

Yes, Chinese made and decent quality. I was looking for a gloss finish rather than the OEM matt finish.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how I felt about gloss CF with my matte CF interior. But I don't think that's an affront, as long as interior stays matte and exterior is either all gloss or all matte. The Z06 I was eyeballing prior had CF matte interior and CF gloss exterior from the factory.

I have the Original one from Tesla and it's a peice of crap that started peeling. So I would hope it's better than Tesla's no Quality version.

• Informative
I bought one off amazon and it was slightly warped and didn't sit flush on the passenger side. Tried multiple things to get it fixed but it never looked right. It finally cracked when I was removing it. Tempted to try again, but don't want to end up in the same situation

• Informative