Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket dual phone wireless charger?

MikeScarne

Mar 7, 2019
Gulf Coast FL
Didn't see anything in existing threads on this "requirement".

Has anybody investigated/found a dual (2 phones) wireless phone charger for the X (mine's 2017)?

I've scoured eBay, Tesla, Amazon, etc, and have come up dry.

I envision needing to utilize the 12V socket in the console, but I can only find options for the Model 3. Trying to stay away from ghetto options, but I haven't even found one of those. Maybe could modify the 3 solution?

I currently have a vent mounted wireless charger, but it's:
A) For one phone
B) Blocks a vent

Thanks!

Les236

Jan 20, 2018
Kissimmee, FL, Boston, MA
Oh, I had forgotten about TeslaWaze as I don't think it worked well with MCU1. Now that I am at MCU2 I might give it a try, but I also use the iHeart radio app through Waze on my phone during long trips.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC