Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket instrument cluster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

emmz0r

Senior Software Engineer
Jul 12, 2018
Norway
US $599.0 |Digital Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3 Dashboard Panel Performance LCD Display Speedometer Guage Autosonus|Gauge Sets & Dash Panels| - AliExpress

This seems really cool actually! Has anyone seen this before? What would it do with warranty?

H21d88f6fccba43d7baab9cd6dbeaa3c0e.jpg

Reactions: EV Promoter
A huge missed opportunity is not showing all the stats / data in the car, like battery cell temps, stator temp, etc.
Also - could you update it? If it also exposed the CAN to bluetooth, acting as a CAN BLE adapter, it would be excellent value for money

I'm looking myself to buy it, 10" is just the right size for me. Very similar to the Mustang Mach-E screen.

It should be not too time consuming to remove the screen if you arrange properly the connectors of the two wires just behind the screen, before having serviced the car.

• Love
Reactions: ModLTh3
Dumb. Defeats the entire minimalist design of the 3.
I think it's awesome. Some people don't want "different" in their car, they just want a better version of what they have now. Thankfully Teslas look like a normal car on the outside instead of the Prius/Bolt/etc crap where they wanted to show off just how they weren't normal cars. Seems like the new center console is giving up on the full minimalist interior already. I like this, and if someone made an aftermarket stalk to control the wipers I'd take that too.

It’s already been discussed in a similar thread on the forum. Some people like it better than the square one. Others don’t. Some people said they ordered it but no one has posted follow ups.

It’s Amazon you can always return it. You can always just connect it to the car without pulling the dash first just to make sure you’re committed before doing the full install.

I just but the bullet and pre-ordered the new version 2 of Model 3, Y Center Console Dashboard Touch Screen

Model 3, Y Center Console Dashboard Touch Screen
$699.00

Function: Andriod System;

IOS Car Play;

Navigation;

Model S style UI;

2 Bluetooth;

GPS;

Wifi;

1 Speaker Audio system.

10.25 inches 1920*720P IPS touch screen;

Support OTA upgrade

Support OEM, Wholesale, group buy, Drop Ship

Note: Once make the order, confirm email will send to your email box automatically. If you did not see it in your email box, please check your spam email box.

Note: The V2 Tesla Model 3,Y Screen is a pre-sale product. The delivery time is 1 month later in about the middle of Jan 2021. The pre-sale price will be cheaper than the ordinary price.

I used DRIVETESLA coupon for 15% discount..

I'm intrigued by the unit itself, as well as the android OS its based on which will allow Carplay . I would love to see how if connects to the cars audio system via Bluetooth or if its audio is only the built in speaker.

I'll follow up once i have more info or product in hand.