Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Mirrors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, earlier tonight I hit an icy patch and kissed a garbage can with my passenger mirror. It shattered the glass and knocked off the lower chrome piece. Adjusting the mirror seems to be intermittent as well. I'd much rather install some aftermarket mirrors myself instead of paying $500-700 for Tesla to put in a new OEM mirror, but I can't find any. Are there really no options for mirrors on the aftermarket?

Mirror as in just the glass? Or the whole assembly. Assuming the whole assembly given your pricing. There are plenty of options just for the glass. As for the assembly I know of no 3rd party. But used ones can be had from breakers on eBay as well as online breakers who specialize in Tesla.

Mirror as in just the glass? Or the whole assembly. Assuming the whole assembly given your pricing. There are plenty of options just for the glass. As for the assembly I know of no 3rd party. But used ones can be had from breakers on eBay as well as online breakers who specialize in Tesla.

The whole assembly, I'm afraid. I did find plenty of options for just the glass. I ended up buying a damaged assembly on eBay and will just piece together a good one between that one and mine. Was just hoping to find some aftermarket ones for cheaper. Thanks!