Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Model 3/Y Taillights available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good video of Install and how they work. I like the looks of the lights, but not sure I'm feeling how they work. And definitly not a fan of running the extra wire.
In this video, the turn signals come on when he hits the brake lights. So these are not from Hanshow. The Hanshow ones in their install video, if you go to the end of it, you will see the brake lights come on (5 squares per side) without the turn signals lighting up in a pair as well. Chinese spec has only one reverse white side, the right side, while the left is for fog. EU and USA/North America spec have both white led s on both sides.

So in this video, the guy cheaped out to get a less than idea set. I know he says he's getting a cable to fix it, but I don't like not having the two reverse light sides.

Reactions: RefreshedP
In this video, the turn signals come on when he hits the brake lights. So these are not from Hanshow. The Hanshow ones in their install video, if you go to the end of it, you will see the brake lights come on (5 squares per side) without the turn signals lighting up in a pair as well. Chinese spec has only one reverse white side, the right side, while the left is for fog. EU and USA/North America spec have both white led s on both sides.

So in this video, the guy cheaped out to get a less than idea set. I know he says he's getting a cable to fix it, but I don't like not having the two reverse light sides.

I bought the same one and has the same outcome currently when I tested the light. Currently in contact with the aliexpress seller. I’ll probably send this back and get the hannshow one since the hannshow one looks like it solved the problem with yellow indicator brake light being on issue..

TeslaOffer might have that one soon.
And I think it suits the Model 3 better than the other one.

Capture d’écran 2021-05-24 à 14.42.08.png