Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Rear Diffuser's Thread (pictures+discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maxton Design - subtle but that’s what i needed.
C8DFE0E7-9E81-4915-AC96-DCC0211C5A3B.jpeg

Lots of threads on this topic guys, not sure why you need a new one...

Revozport (China), Maxton Design (Poland), UPP (US), various Tesla aftermarket reseller/jobbers (China), eBay, Alibaba/express, etc. all decently represented and installed on a Model 3 near you since at least 2019 when the first designs hit the market.

• Disagree
Reactions: Nightdown_fox
@Gasaraki - search is your friend.

Plenty of info on this and the US and Canadian, and UK branches of Maxton Design. Their v1 and v2 front lips, side skirts, rear diffuser and side spats.... material/finish options and install procedures.

Have you heard of cross-border and trans-Atlantic freight shipping by boat or cargo plane? Some of the first kits that made it to this side of the pond during early COVID were shipped this way and installed back last Winter, Spring 2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren.OG
I installed a Vorsteiner look-a-like rear diffuser. It looks awesome. But the problem is, the fit is questionable. I used screws on the bottom of the car where you wouldn't see them. I didn't want to use screws on the rear bumper. So it's all tape. But no matter what I do, I can't get it to stay adhered to the bumper. So this morning it was only attached by the screws on the bottom of the car.

Any ideas or suggestions?

back.jpg

Before COVID, there was a local group buy in Hong Kong, we purchased 20+ kit. The kit was so fit, the owner's team could install a whole kit in an hour.

Reactions: Rothgarr

Before COVID, there was a local group buy in Hong Kong, we purchased 20+ kit. The kit was so fit, the owner's team could install a whole kit in an hour.
Thanks. It's funny -- it looks exactly like the kit I have. Now if I could just get the rear diffuser to stay on. I can't swing purchasing another kit. I'm actually tempted to just screw it into the bumper -- I mean, I'm never going to take it off so I guess I shouldn't be too concerned with putting 3 or 5 small holes in it?