Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Side Skirts/Splitters

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to get side skirts for my model 3 to match with the UP front lip. Anyone own these or something similar?

Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (Rocker Panel) - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories

I'm interested in getting these or something similar, and then color matching it. Out of all the side skirts/splitters I've searched for, these seem to match up the best in keeping an oem+ look with my UP front lip. I'm less interested in the more aggressive designs like the volta or ikon kits.

Is Tsportline the only one that sells a design like this, or are there any other ones out there I should consider? I'd be interested to learn about any others I may not be aware of.

I'm in the same boat. Shortlisted to 3 including T Sportline, Unplugged, and CMST v.3. I like the fact that these 3 choices follow the bottom edge of the door line and don't have those vertical little winglets that protrude.

Also plan is to color match - I'm not a fan of contrasting color or CF so it has to be painted. I wish T Sportline and CMST had non-CF versions to cut down the cost for those who are color-matching.

Unplugged is currently reworking their side skirts to further improve fitment and mounting methods. Be on the lookout for that.

Attachments

• skirts.jpg
    skirts.jpg
    734 KB · Views: 93