Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Spoiler Availability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not exactly an answer to your question but... I'm guessing that after a number of Performance and Sig Performance models are out there they will be available on this forum. bI'm guessing a lot of P people are getting them because they're included but wont want them on the car. Just personal preference for some. They appear to be relatively easy to put on and take off without marring the car. I'd look for them on sale here at an increasing discount as the supply of "unwanted" but paid for units arrive.

Not exactly an answer to your question but... I'm guessing that after a number of Performance and Sig Performance models are out there they will be available on this forum. bI'm guessing a lot of P people are getting them because they're included but wont want them on the car. Just personal preference for some. They appear to be relatively easy to put on and take off without marring the car. I'd look for them on sale here at an increasing discount as the supply of "unwanted" but paid for units arrive.

We may need to start an classifieds section for this site to facilitate