Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Subwoofer Harness

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kev1n

Nov 17, 2016
SF Bay Area
For Model 3/Model Y. this plugs into your OEM subwoofer harness

This harness will allow you to plug into the subwoofer wires to draw signal without having to tap or mess with the existing oem wires.
this is for if you are installing aftermarket subwoofers into your car

plugs right in for a clean install!

i have 8 of them available, $60 + shipping

IMG_9713.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: SoCalEV4Me
Hello Kevin - I would like to purchase one of these units. I am new member so I think I have to wait for a certain number of posts till I can message you directly. This definitely is better than using a T Harness (tapping into the existing wires) and it makes all aftermarket easily reversed without a trace.

This harness will allow you to plug into the subwoofer wires to draw signal without having to tap or mess with the existing oem wires.

View attachment 785907
Any chance for local pickup for fellow bay area M3? (I can't PM yet since I just signed up today.. been lurking on and off since I got my M3 last Oct)

View attachment 785907
I'll buy one. How?

View attachment 785907
Please message me with purchase instructions, hoping this fits the refreshed trim '23 MY.

hey there -- are these wires that are tapped into still working after the most recent update? This is where my line out put converter is tapped to and I no longer get a signal to my subwoofer for some reason. I double checked all wiring this past weekend and the LOC and amplifier both have power, but no sound from the subwoofer at all. Was working perfect. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue. Thank you!!

hey there -- are these wires that are tapped into still working after the most recent update? This is where my line out put converter is tapped to and I no longer get a signal to my subwoofer for some reason. I double checked all wiring this past weekend and the LOC and amplifier both have power, but no sound from the subwoofer at all. Was working perfect. Just curious if anyone else is having this issue. Thank you!!
mine is working, im on the latest FSD update. i dont see why it would stop from an update though, youre just pulling signal from these taps. i would check your equipment & is the oem sub working?

I'm planning my install. where do the other 4 wires splice into? i'm interested!
they are for signal to your amp. normally without this harness, you would have to tap/splice into the OEM wires. this harness will clean up the install and you can revert back without leaving any trace behind. send me a dm if you want to buy, i see you are also local. thanks