Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket subwoofer - Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope still waiting. I guess it's not too hard to have a local box maker measure it themselves but I just figured I could save a lot of money by already having the dimensions. I'm currently planning to put 2 10w6v3's in mine though, so it might need some adjustments.
Here you go:

Top: 24x16
Bottom: 24x8 1/2
Height: 11

Note the height I have a trim piece. You can adjust to your specs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SWIPE and JaeTheDev
I had a downward firing 10" JL Audio sub put into my Model Y Performance in a custom box (which has a Tesla logo on it). Its in the sub trunk and is AMAZING! No loss of range, sounds great, and is a head turner. I also hushmat the entire rear of the vehicle.

You can see the sub and amp towards the end of my mod vid on YT which is below. Shamelessly, if you like, thumbs up and sub to me. HA!

Badass

• Love
Reactions: JaeTheDev
Here you go:

Top: 24x16
Bottom: 24x8 3/4
Height: 11 1/2

Note the height I have a cover. You can adjust to your specs.

sAyMI5f_d.png

I could really use something like this on my setup as an outer filler of some sort to make mine a bit more "OEM'ish looking". Is this a part of the entire box or just just to fill in? Id totally pay for something like this as I type.

My subwoofer installation is now complete. Here's the post...

Reactions: DennyL
My subwoofer installation is now complete. Here's the post...
Dang badass setup. I was debating doing single W7 too!, probably too much bass but love that size because it definitely sound a lot better than the 10s I have.

Last edited: