Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Tire/Wheel Packages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Other than tsportline.com, are there any other sites that sell aftermarket tire/wheel packages for the M3 and M3P? I’ll be taking delivery on an M3P soon, and since I live in Wisconsin, I’m looking to eventually get a 19” winter wheel package. Thanks in advance.

Other than tsportline.com, are there any other sites that sell aftermarket tire/wheel packages for the M3 and M3P? I’ll be taking delivery on an M3P soon, and since I live in Wisconsin, I’m looking to eventually get a 19” winter wheel package. Thanks in advance.
I‘m near Delavan. Perhaps you want my 19“ Sport wheels that are powdercoated Satin Black to use for winter? Let me know….

There's these places called tire dealers, some might even be in/close to where you live. Most sell wheels too. Any number of which with fit your car, regardless of it being a Tesla.

Although, judging by how may posts you've done over the past couple weeks, asking the same question, you could be just trolling too.

Last edited:
There's these places called tire dealers, some might even be in/close to where you live. Most sell wheels too. Any number of which with fit your car, regardless of it being a Tesla.

Although, judging by how may posts you've done over the past couple weeks, asking the same question, you could be just trolling too.

Thanks so much for your kind assistance and thank you for keeping track of my posts. I sure hope that you don’t personally have to pay for the storage space needed for my somewhat redundant posts. Some posts die early and similar posts get a bunch of responses. I guess I’ll be careful in the future so as not to irritate overly-vigilant individuals like yourself. Now go get a life!

Reactions: Jason1652
I did a winter 19" set of rims and rubber from Element wheels, they were very easy to work with and reasonable.

Reactions: JSWE
You do not need to go to a TSportline or a Martian. At a basic level, the Model 3 requires 5x114.3 wheels drilled for M14 bolt holes. The centerbore should be larger than a 64.1mm centerbore for the "base" Model 3 and 70.1 or larger for the Performance due to its unique stepped hub - or the 64.1 with the use of a 3mm or larger spacer to clear the step. You will want the correct offset, but many, many wheels fit these specs!

Thank you so much for this insight. I actually have surfed a lot of different wheel sites on the internet and I guess I just really like the way that the Martians look. I’m now leaning away from tsportline since I was just informed that they are not truly forged wheels.

Thank you so much for this insight. I actually have surfed a lot of different wheel sites on the internet and I guess I just really like the way that the Martians look. I’m now leaning away from tsportline since I was just informed that they are not truly forged wheels.
Like @emotiveeng said, there are many wheels that work on the Tesla that are not specifically marketed at Tesla's. AutoRND.com has many wheels in stock that can work and often at much lower cost than what you are currently looking at. Since you don't seem too knowledgeable on the subject of wheels and fitment I'd advise you work with a shop like AutoRND that knows Tesla's or buy a specific Tesla wheel like the Martian. And please, if you work with any shop for advice please also buy from them.

Reactions: emotiveeng
Has anyone had experience with Mobile Tire Experts in Coral Springs FL. I’m looking to change wheels to 19” and new tires, located in south Palm Beach county FL. my White 2022 M3 LR. Would like mobile installation. Hoping for lighter weight forged wheels.

I had a good experience with getyourwheels.com. Lots of options including forged wheels and many of the wheels they sell can be made to custom bore and offset. The other thing I like is that if you see a set of wheels they have posted, they will freely share the offset specs - sounds weird that this is a plus but there are vendors that won't share this info widely until you pull the trigger to buy.

Has anyone had experience with Mobile Tire Experts in Coral Springs FL. I’m looking to change wheels to 19” and new tires, located in south Palm Beach county FL. my White 2022 M3 LR. Would like mobile installation. Hoping for lighter weight forged wheels.
I have not had experience with Mobile Tire Experts, but I've heard they are good.

I personally use Tread Connection. The owner (Carlos) is super cool and professional and from what I have seen, he has the best prices out there. Given that it is a Tread Connection franchise, they have top-notch equipment, in other words, the machine he uses to mount the tires will not damage your wheels.

We have bought 3 sets of Forged wheels from Signature for an S, 3, and Y and have used them to dismount/mount and balance tires on all occasions. Extremely satisfied.