Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels closest to induction wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a fan of the induction wheels, but they are a $2k upgrade on the base package. Was wondering if anyone found a close match to the induction wheels in terms of looks from any aftermarket sellers? I looked at tsportsline but none of them seem to match the looks of the induction wheels

Even if the price is close to that, I can still get a second set of wheels in that price and put a set of winter tires on the other set.
This is true. Us guys in Cali dont have to worry so much about winter tires.
In that case, Tsportline is running a 10% Labor Day special with free shipping. A lot of peeps on here run them and they look OEM and accepts Tesla center caps.

Yeah, Tsportline has similar ones for $1500 a set.
Just get the regular, sell the geminis, and use the 2000 or whatever to get from someone selling inductions. Bet you end up 1000-1500 ahead doing it this way
I agree to just get the Geminis, sell them and use that money (along with the $2000 saved by not getting inductions) to buy something you like. I doubt you'll find someone selling inductions. Why would someone pay the extra $2,000 for the inductions only to turn around and sell them for (likely) less than $2,000?