Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Model S owners. I want to upgrade my existing wheels to the same size aftermarket . Any suggestions? I found these that are reasonably priced and look great.
908EAC40-7A80-4693-8D6A-7CB311D823A8.png
48874B1E-3890-47F9-A3E4-404D37D38AB7.jpeg

The only advice that I can give you is to make sure that the wheels are rated to the weight of a Tesla Model S which is substantially more than a typical four-door sedan with that bolt pattern and size requirement. This can lead to devastating results considering how much force is at play with one of these cars under heavy braking, going over bumps and (maybe most impactful) cornering. Wheels are just about looks.

Reactions: Arpadge
The only advice that I can give you is to make sure that the wheels are rated to the weight of a Tesla Model S which is substantially more than a typical four-door sedan with that bolt pattern and size requirement. This can lead to devastating results considering how much force is at play with one of these cars under heavy braking, going over bumps and (maybe most impactful) cornering. Wheels are just about looks.
Great point. I will investigate