Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket wheels on Model 3: summary

BA3785F5-3A4E-4142-977B-72A2F5A6971A.jpeg

Yay got my wheels on

We can vouch for the quality of Wheels coming from getyourwheels.com.

This was our second set of VS14 forged.

View attachment 819409
Those look awesome. My 2018 M3P just got totaled by some jackass that blew through a stop sign. My settlement might be enough for me to afford a 2022 M3P (assuming wife OKs it) but I can't stand the look of the uberturbines. Do you have a side view of this car with those VS14's on it? That is the color I am considering and I really like the look of those wheels on the midnight silver M3P.

Reactions: dfwatt

dfwatt

Best Car Ever
Sep 24, 2018
FL
Those look awesome. My 2018 M3P just got totaled by some jackass that blew through a stop sign. My settlement might be enough for me to afford a 2022 M3P (assuming wife OKs it) but I can't stand the look of the uberturbines. Do you have a side view of this car with those VS14's on it? That is the color I am considering and I really like the look of those wheels on the midnight silver M3P.
No problem. They are super light. Fronts are 9.5x20 and weigh 21.5 while rears are 10.5x20 and weigh another pound. Car in the background is my car while car in the foreground is my wife's. His and hers set up to individual preference. She has the MPP Comfort coilover kit set at the default 12/10. I have the Sport kit set really firm at least for the street at 10/8.

That's a bummer about your car though. I'm a bit paranoid that somebody's going to total one of these cars because they are the last with free unlimited supercharging. Not replaceable.

PS next on the upgrade Hit List is Chrome delete on my wife's car.
20220525_155922.jpg

Last edited:
No problem. They are super light. Fronts are 9.5x20 and weigh 21.5 while rears are 10.5x20 and weigh another pound. Car in the background is my car while car in the foreground is my wife's. His and hers set up to individual preference. She has the MPP Comfort coilover kit set at the default 12/10. I have the Sport kit set really firm at least for the street at 10/8.

That's a bummer about your car though. I'm a bit paranoid that somebody's going to total one of these cars because they are the last with free unlimited supercharging. Not replaceable.

View attachment 822587
Those wheels look great on that car in both colors. I do like how the 2022 already has the chrome delete from the factory especially on the midnight silver... I hate to swap wheels as soon as I buy the car but I'd also hate to drop $65k on a car and have to stare at rims that look like painted hubcaps (uberturbines) every day.

I had lifetime premium connectivity on mine, which is obviously not as good as unlimited supercharging, but I can't get that back either. It was also silver metallic (which you can't get anymore) had PPF, tint, and a set of michelins with only about 4k miles on them. Dude had no license, no insurance, no documents, and was speeding through my neighborhood at 7am on a holiday.

dfwatt

Best Car Ever
Sep 24, 2018
FL
Those wheels look great on that car in both colors. I do like how the 2022 already has the chrome delete from the factory especially on the midnight silver... I hate to swap wheels as soon as I buy the car but I'd also hate to drop $65k on a car and have to stare at rims that look like painted hubcaps (uberturbines) every day.

I had lifetime premium connectivity on mine, which is obviously not as good as unlimited supercharging, but I can't get that back either. It was also silver metallic (which you can't get anymore) had PPF, tint, and a set of michelins with only about 4k miles on them. Dude had no license, no insurance, no documents, and was speeding through my neighborhood at 7am on a holiday.
Wow that's a trifecta of massively irresponsible driving.😟 Hope you've got a good attorney! Getting back to more positive options, I think you'll really appreciate how much the ride improves by getting rid of those 32 lb Wheels.

RPVE

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2022
Chicago

View attachment 822587
Looks amazing!!!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC