Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i need a set.....how much were these if you dont mind me asking - can pm me if helpful. Would this setup fit a stock 2022 RWD? lowering with coilovers and rear camber arms.
Your best bet is the 19x9.5 +30. You don't want my senseless setup. The 9.5 +30 on RWD can be made equally flush without the need of crazy camber. Forged 19x9.5's are $3000.00.
AF10 1995 Ttran-5321.jpg

Lol was hoping for some non-bagged testimonials. Love the Kansei wheels btw. I'd probably be rolling on some if they made them in bronze for the 19" size.
only the tandem ones they make in 19's + bronze.

For Model 3 LR AWD, would a 18x9 (rather than 8.5) with +35 offset (rather than +40) cause any fitment issues for stock suspension or slightly lowered (1-1.5")?

I'm looking at the OZ Ultraleggeras and those are the specs. Was planning to reuse the original Michelin MXM4's that came on the car and move the TMPS over.

For Model 3 LR AWD, would a 18x9 (rather than 8.5) with +35 offset (rather than +40) cause any fitment issues for stock suspension or slightly lowered (1-1.5")?

I'm looking at the OZ Ultraleggeras and those are the specs. Was planning to reuse the original Michelin MXM4's that came on the car and move the TMPS over.
@CosmosMpower The OE 235 width is narrow for 9" wide wheels. They can be mounted, heck the M3P now comes with an even more stretched 235/35R20 on 20x9" setup (more stretched because shorter sidewall). It's just not ideal for ride or handling in my limited experience. Once the OE tires are used up what tire size do you have in mind?

At one point I was considering 18x9" wheels to run 255/45R18 tires. Then I saw tire options are pretty limited in that size, at least for 300-ish TW "max performance" tires. Neither of my top two tire choices is made in that size. 245/45R18 is a widely available size and should fit just fine on 18x9" wheels too, but I figured I might as well get 18x8.5" wheels for that size, which is what I did.

All that said...I wholeheartedly approve of OZ Ultraleggeras. 👍 Just plan on running 245s or preferable 255s (if available) on 9" wide wheels, unless you're after a stretched tire look.

@CosmosMpower The OE 235 width is narrow for 9" wide wheels. They can be mounted, heck the M3P now comes with an even more stretched 235/35R20 on 20x9" setup (more stretched because shorter sidewall). It's just not ideal for ride or handling in my limited experience. Once the OE tires are used up what tire size do you have in mind?

At one point I was considering 18x9" wheels to run 255/45R18 tires. Then I saw tire options are pretty limited in that size, at least for 300-ish TW "max performance" tires. Neither of my top two tire choices is made in that size. 245/45R18 is a widely available size and should fit just fine on 18x9" wheels too, but I figured I might as well get 18x8.5" wheels for that size, which is what I did.

All that said...I wholeheartedly approve of OZ Ultraleggeras. 👍 Just plan on running 245s or preferable 255s (if available) on 9" wide wheels, unless you're after a stretched tire look.
245 is the perfect width for 8.5" wheels. 255 or 265 for 9". With 265, you can get nearly identical to stock diameter.

Reactions: CosmosMpower
Could anyone please let me know if the wheel specs below will fit my 2022 Non-Performance Model 3 on stock suspension without any modification?
19x9.5 +28 for both front and rear?

Thank you so much in advance.
It will fit but it's pushing it imo on stock suspension since you probably only have -0.5 of camber up front. Use a 245/40/19 and might be ok. Which wheel are you looking at?

Reactions: DFW_MVP