Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@T3SMA - Sure. I’m a bit of a car geek and until recently a big Ford guy. I do love my new Tesla. It convinced me to give up my 2015 Mustang GT. I like to work on cars so most of mine are kit cars or have some sort of engine swap. I’ve got a 65 Cobra replica in there. Also have an 81 Fairmont wagon with a V8 swap and also a 1960 Ford Ranch Wagon. Also have an 88 Saleen Mustang.

Sorry for the off topic.

Thanks for sharing! Definitely an eclectic variety of cars, really cool!

Got some new wheels last week. TSW Avalons Bronze staggered 19x9 +30 and 19x10 +25
20190427_082927.jpg

Hey all,

Question about offset: Our OEM offset is 40. Does having a 32 or 35 offset have any significant impact on suspension geometry? I just ordered my wheels for a 35 offset and decided to change it to 32 for a slightly more flushed look, even though it's only a difference of 3mm.

Hi everyone, I'm offering special pricing on Brixton RF7 wheels for the Model 3. I have 3 sets of Satin Black and Satin Anthracite/Gunmetal in stock and once these 6 sets sell out, the special pricing ends.

Size: 20x9 | 20x10.5
Finish: Satin Black and Satin Anthracite/Gunmetal
Condition: New
Weight: 26 lb / 27.5 lb
Fitment: Non-Performance and Performance Models
MSRP: $2730

Pm me for details on special pricing and faster assistance.

DSC04496.JPG
DSC04495.JPG
DSC04488.JPG
DSC04487.JPG
DSC04486.JPG
DSC04485.JPG
DSC04484.JPG
DSC04483.JPG
DSC04481.JPG
DSC04480.JPG

Last edited:
My only comment on these wheels would be that the rear wheel offset at +40 there is a slight poke of the 285/30 tires side wall where the tire wraps around the lip of the wheels (at least for non-performance model). I think +43 would have been perfect. I think lowering it would help, but I'll keep it at stock suspension and see how I feel about it until the next Black Friday deal for comfort coilovers to lower it ~.75-1 inch.

The fronts are perfect.

Only 2 sets of Satin Black and 3 sets of Satin Anthracite remain.

Hi everyone, I'm offering special pricing on Brixton RF7 wheels for the Model 3. I have 3 sets of Satin Black and Satin Anthracite/Gunmetal in stock and once these 6 sets sell out, the special pricing ends.

Size: 20x9 | 20x10.5
Finish: Satin Black and Satin Anthracite/Gunmetal
Condition: New
Weight: 26 lb / 27.5 lb
Fitment: Non-Performance and Performance Models
MSRP: $2730

Pm me for details on special pricing and faster assistance.

View attachment 403280 View attachment 403281 View attachment 403282 View attachment 403283 View attachment 403284 View attachment 403285 View attachment 403286 View attachment 403287 View attachment 403288 View attachment 403289

I am ready to order a 20 inch wheel that I like for decent price but they use a hub ring adapter for the wheel. They said they do use adapter for all their wheels for the most part and haven't had any issues. They have sold many sets for the model S and 3.

Do you guys think this is reasonable???...makes me bit nervous to not have hub ring size not be perfect for the model 3(64.1 mm's).

I am ready to order a 20 inch wheel that I like for decent price but they use a hub ring adapter for the wheel. They said they do use adapter for all their wheels for the most part and haven't had any issues. They have sold many sets for the model S and 3.

Do you guys think this is reasonable???...makes me bit nervous to not have hub ring size not be perfect for the model 3(64.1 mm's).

I've had aftermarket wheels mounted for over seven years that weren't hub-centric and required the use of hub rings...and I had no issues with them whatsoever. That said, this time around, I decided I wanted wheels that were hub-centric to keep it OEM as possible and so that I could use OE center caps and not have to rely on decals to represent the T logo.

If you love the wheels and really want to get them, the use of hub rings are not a deal breaker by any stretch.

Reactions: pkalhan