Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup same here. I like that they custom build to your specs. The only downside is the length of time it takes to produce them. I spoke to getyourwheels guys and they said there won't be any Black Friday sales for VS this year. I was holding out for a sale.

just order them already....it’s worth the wait!! Still haven’t found a better deal for a custom spec’d monoblock forged wheel. search my previous posts if you’re interested in seeing more pics.

CABA323C-4FE8-479A-9B92-20001C7C819C.jpeg

N54tt

what's your wheel spec and weight?

Nice! Wheel/tire details please! And where did you order them from?

VS08 in brushed titanium 20x8.5 +28 ~21.8lbs and 20x10 +35 ~22.8lbs. Running TO tesla spec PS4S 235/35/20 and 275/30/20. Ordered them from GetYourWheels...they’re on the forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xerious and Daskid
Page 91 on the aftermarket wheels thread, lots of folks upgrading their wheels, and I am hoping to find someone who upgraded their 18" Aero wheels and wants to sell the 18 " OEM wheels. I want to have an extra set to mount with snow tires to avoid mount-remount twice a year. Anyone?

Craigslist or FB are good places to check, there is also a classified section on this forum

Tesla Parts for Sale

Dang. Perfect. I was considering staggered but these look awesome. I had VS Forged on my Lexus LS460 when nobody had heard of them. Beautiful wheels and very well made.

I assume your car is not lowered?

Car is not lowered atm. Ordered MPP comfort coilovers and am just waiting for them to arrive so I can install them. The model 3 really needs to be lowered. Stock gap is giant.